Date 1 - 1 of 1
FATE v0.3 has been released June 18
|1 - 1 of 1|
FATE 0.3 version has been released June 18 , the major features and improvements are as follows:
* Support OneVsALL for multi-label classification task
* Add trash-recycle in Hetero Logistic Regression
* Add numeric stable for sigmoid and log_logistic function.
* Support different calculation mode in Hetero Logistic Regression and Hetero SecureBoost
* Decouple Federated Feature Binning and Federated Feature Selection
* Add feature importance calculation in Hetero SecureBoost
* Add multi-host in Hetero SecureBoost
* Support tag:value sparse format input data
* Support output intersect-id with feature-instance in Intersection
* Support OneHot encoding module.
* Support bucket binning for Federated Feature Binning.
* Support add, sub, mul, div ,gt, lt ,eq, etc mathematical operator on Fixed-Point data
* Add authority validation for parameter setting
* Add multi-level cache for multi-party inference result
* Add startInferceJob and getInferenceResult interfaces to support the inference process asynchronization
* Normalized inference return code
* Real-time logging of inference summary logs and inferential detail logs
* Improve the loading of the pre and post processing adapter and data access adapter for host
* New computing and storage APIs
* Stability optimizations
* Performance optimizations
* Storage usage improvements
* Add Mini-FederatedML test task example
* Using task manager to submit distributed task for current examples
In addition, to provide better service for you, from now on, FATE will be moved to https://groups.io/g/Fate-FedAI.
Thanks for your attention and support. We will continue to provide you with quality FedAI content subscription service. Welcome to consult and communicate.
|1 - 1 of 1|