From: João Pedro Fonseca <joao-pedro.celestino-fonseca@...>
Date: Wed, Apr 20, 2022 at 7:54 PM
Subject: Acumos Project Development Status
To: Amit Kumar <Kumar_Amit@...>, Pranshur Dubey <PD00626921@...>, Prasanna Kulkarni <PK00745450@...>, Ibrahim Haddad <ibrahim@...>

Hi everyone,

I am wondering if you would be able to answer to my questions  listed in the previous email.  I have tried to attend Acumos meetings to have some of these questions answered but no one joined.

Moreover, I have been trying to install Acumos using z2f and oai installers and have found both weren't able to fetch images from nexus3.acumos.org. Both installers have problems at the moment related to packages versioning.

Hoping to hear back from you.
Best regards,

João Fonseca

Junior Engineer/Consultant

Capgemini Engineering | Portugal

Mob.: + 351 913 080 879

www.capgemini-engineering.com

signature_502036747

On 4/14/22 15:05, Fonseca, João Pedro wrote:

Hi Philippe,
I’m a PhD student at the University of Aveiro having worked in orchestration projects beforehand, like ETSI OSM and 5GROWTH. I have also just recently joined Capgemini Engineering as a Jr Consultant.

I am writing to you as I need to understand what is the current status of the Acumos project and it’s community. I thought about writing this e-mail to the  Acumos TSC ML, but realized I would be spamming too much people.

I have also checked the Acumos Gerrit/Confluence and realized the most active contributors were you and Eric Ball.  Therefore I decided to write you this e-mail.

Focusing on the specific aspects I need to know and hope you can give me some insights:

  1. What’s the current  status of the project? Is it still being actively maintained? IF not do you suggest any other alternatives?
  2. Is the integration of ONAP still viable via the DCAE Model Runner ? If not, do you know if any of Acumos competitors integrates with ONAP in a similar way ?
  3. Has anyone previously thought about making use of ACUMOS to integrate with OSM? If so, do you have any resources I can look into ?