Re: [odpi-pmc-datagovernance] Data Governance PMC Meeting Minutes - 20th October 2017


John Mertic <jmertic@...>
 

Hey Mandy!

I had made a wiki page under the specs wiki for the work thus far - should we migrate over to the data governance repo?


Thank you,

John Mertic
Director of Program Management - Linux Foundation - ODPi, R Consortium, and Open Mainframe Project
+1 234-738-4571
Schedule time with me at https://calendly.com/jmertic

On Oct 20, 2017, at 11:12 AM, Mandy Chessell <mandy_chessell@...> wrote:

Dear All,
Below are the minutes of the Data Governance PMC Meeting Held on 20th October 2017

Attendees:
  • Mandy Chessell - IBM
  • John Mertic - ODPi
  • Alan Gates - HortonWorks
  • Laurie Dewey - Progressive Insurance
  • Subash DSouza - Warner Brothers
  • Srikanth Venkat - HortonWorks
  • Susan Malaika - IBM
  • Madhan Neethiraj - HortonWorks
  1. Discussion on how we work together and recruit new members
  2. Review of the privacy package proposal
    • How do we break down the privacy package into small deliverables to help people accelerate their privacy program?
    • Srikanth will look into defining small discovery services  we could work on.
    • Can we divide out the policies and other artifacts into small deliverables.
    • Perhaps the UI/API/Model should be divided vertically to support simple use cases.
Actions:
  • Srikanth and Susan to work with Greg Wallace from the ODPi on a landing page for the Data Governance PMC.  This will link to our GitHub project and jiras.  
  • Mandy to set up GitHub landing page
  • Mandy to set up top level Jira for privacy package to allow us to start working out back log.


All the best
Mandy
___________________________________________
Mandy Chessell CBE FREng CEng FBCS
IBM Distinguished Engineer

Master Inventor
Member of the IBM Academy of Technology
Visiting Professor, Department of Computer Science, University of Sheffield

Email: mandy_chessell@...
LinkedIn:
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/mandy-chessell/22/897/a49

Assistant: Janet Brooks - jsbrooks12@...

Join egeria-technical-discuss@lists.lfaidata.foundation to automatically receive all group messages.