Below are the minutes of the Data Governance
PMC Meeting Held on 20th October 2017
- Mandy Chessell - IBM
- John Mertic - ODPi
- Alan Gates - HortonWorks
- Laurie Dewey - Progressive Insurance
- Subash DSouza - Warner Brothers
- Srikanth Venkat - HortonWorks
- Susan Malaika - IBM
- Madhan Neethiraj - HortonWorks
- Discussion on how we work together
and recruit new members
- Review of the privacy package proposal
- How do we break down the privacy package
into small deliverables to help people accelerate their privacy program?
- Srikanth will look into defining small discovery
services we could work on.
- Can we divide out the policies and other
artifacts into small deliverables.
- Perhaps the UI/API/Model should be divided
vertically to support simple use cases.
- Srikanth and Susan to work with Greg Wallace
from the ODPi on a landing page for the Data Governance PMC. This
will link to our GitHub project and jiras.
- Mandy to set up GitHub landing page
- Mandy to set up top level Jira for privacy
package to allow us to start working out back log.
All the best
Mandy Chessell CBE FREng CEng FBCS
IBM Distinguished Engineer
Member of the IBM Academy of Technology
Visiting Professor, Department of Computer Science, University of Sheffield
Assistant: Janet Brooks - jsbrooks12@...