Re: [VOTE] JanusGraph 0.4.1 release
Jason Plurad <plu...@...>
toggle quoted message Show quoted text
* Imported KEYS file and verified GPG signatures on pre-built distribution files
* Downloaded source code archive and built a distribution
* Verified the release tag matches the zipped source code* Unzipped the pre-built distribution and did manual testing with
* Quick start: Cassandra and Elasticsearch and Gremlin Server
* BerkeleyJE and Lucene
* Unzipped the docs and verified it had the release notes
Thank you very much, Oleksandr!
On Saturday, January 18, 2020 at 12:57:27 PM UTC-5, Oleksandr Porunov wrote:
Extending voting process until we get 1 more vote from TSC members.