Re: [DISCUSS] JanusGraph 0.6.0 release

Oleksandr Porunov

I am good with waiting for TinkerPop 3.4.11 or 3.5.0 if we expect those releases soon, but I don't want to delay 0.6.0 release too much because the community sometimes asks for the release.
Also, if we release 0.6.0 without TinkerPop 3.5.0 version, I'm good with shipping 0.7.0 version even if that release is just 1 commit difference (TinkerPop upgrade).
As I said, I'm good with waiting for TinkerPop 3.4.11 or TinkerPop 3.5.0 but I would prefer to set a day till which we should start a releasing process (unless there are critical bugs).
I would propose to set a deadline on the 1st May. If there are no new TinkerPop releases till that day (due to some delays) then we start releasing process on the 1st May as is.
If there are new TinkerPop releases in April then we update JanusGraph to the latest TinkerPop release and start releasing process after that.

What do you think? Would such a deadline be OK?

Best regards,

Join to automatically receive all group messages.