I think it's getting pretty close. I'd guess July is a stretch, but August should be possible.
Several great things are already in place: TinkerPop 3.2.5 support, Cassandra CQL support, ES 5.4.2 support, Solr 6.6.0 support.
* There are a few more PRs in the queue that need to get merged, including this one on OLAP compatibility
with Cassandra 3.0+.
* There is also some discussion
going on regarding the Cassandra source code tree organization, which also needs to be completed.
* A recently identified migration issue
from Titan must be fixed.
I could be missing others. Here's how you and anybody else in the community can help:
* Help triage the issues. Try to reproduce them. Add comments. If there's something critical that's needed for 0.2, let it be known.
* Help review code in the pull requests.
* Test the master branch in your test environments. It already has cassandra-cql and ES 5.x support in place, so you can help us make sure it works especially for your use cases.
On Thursday, July 20, 2017 at 10:27:59 PM UTC-4, Ranger Tsao wrote:
I want use JanusGraph in my production,but I need two feature: cassandra-cql and es 5.x