We are embarking on a new initiative and wanted to get community inputs if using Janus Graph
is a good fit. Any alternative suggestions also welcome.
- New records are added regularly. Assume every visitor to the website
- A Visitor can become a customer
- Customer can join a group voluntarily. A group customer joins could be high cardinality or low cardinality.
- Customer will be added to group by the system based on characteristics. (For example Age Groups, Male/Female/Other, Country etc...)
- Customers can move among groups or cease to be part of the group
- Customers would be part of a group for a given duration. For example they are part of a group when an event is happening.
- Customer has multiple Unique identifiers to get them by that key (could be customerId, subscriptionId etc)
We are looking at 300 - 400 million entries.
We are expecting decent amount of OLAP requests like :
- Give me all the customers that belong to a group
- Give me all customers that belonged to a group but not any more.
- Give me all customers that a group but also belong to another group.
- Give me related customers (referrals)
We have Elastic Search, Cassandra and others being used in our ecosystem