David Pitera <piter...@...>
I thought it might be beneficial to the community as a whole if we got a discussion going where users answered the following questions:
1. How are you currently loading data into JanusGraph? Are you using any specific tools? OSS tools? A custom tool that you should OSS and share?
2. What format is your data sitting it? CSV? GraphSON? GraphML? A Postgres database?
3. What are the pain points you've experienced when loading / trying to load data into JanusGraph?
4. Are you stream-loading? If so, what is the use case, and what tools are you using?
5. Are you exporting data out of JanusGraph? If so, why? How? To where?
Looking forward to hearing what you all have to say!