Date   

Re: similar edges and how to prevent them

yair...@...
 





One Option I thought of that should have worked but doesn't is:

Assuming I have a method to create between 'from' vertex and 'to' vertex:



       
Iterator<Edge> edgesIter = from.edges(Direction.OUT, "link");


       
while (edgesIter.hasNext()) {
           
Edge edge = edgesIter.next();
           
Vertex outVertex = edge.outVertex();
           
if(outVertex.property("nodeId").value().equals(to.property("nodeId").value())){
               
return edge;
           
}


       
}
        org
.apache.tinkerpop.gremlin.structure.Edge linkedEdge = from.addEdge("link", to);
       
return linkedEdge;


I still get duplicate edges when I re-run my app. and yes I do commit the tx after i'm done.

Any ideas?


On Monday, September 11, 2017 at 9:53:49 AM UTC+3, ya...@... wrote:

I have an app where I am migration a d non graph DB graph to Janus. So I create the graph when I first start the app. Using cassandra backend.

I have an issue where 2 vertices have "identical" edges (besides the auto-generated id of course) are created in my code causing me to get too many IN and OUT edges.

I read my vertex like this:


javaGraph.traversal().V().hasLabel(instanceId).has("nodeId", lineageNodeId).toList();




I read Both edges:

vertex.edges(org.apache.tinkerpop.gremlin.structure.Direction.IN, "link");


vertex
.edges(org.apache.tinkerpop.gremlin.structure.Direction.OUT, "link");


each time I run my app it doesn't "see" the existing edges and adds to it. so I get edges multiplies while I only want "link" edge between any 2 given vertices

in order to make sure I don't create duplicate vertices:


        GraphTraversal<Vertex, Vertex> vertexNode = javaGraph.traversal().V().hasLabel(instanceId).has("nodeId", myNodeId);
        if (vertexNode.hasNext()) {
            return vertexNode.next();
        } else {            

            JanusGraphVertex node = javaGraph.addVertex(instanceId);
            node.property("nodeId", myNodeId);
            return node;
        }



But I don't know once I have vertex A and B at hand - how to verify they are not already connected.







similar edges and how to prevent them

yair...@...
 


I have an app where I am migration a d non graph DB graph to Janus. So I create the graph when I first start the app. Using cassandra backend.

I have an issue where 2 vertices have "identical" edges (besides the auto-generated id of course) are created in my code causing me to get too many IN and OUT edges.

I read my vertex like this:


javaGraph.traversal().V().hasLabel(instanceId).has("nodeId", lineageNodeId).toList();




I read Both edges:

vertex.edges(org.apache.tinkerpop.gremlin.structure.Direction.IN, "link");


vertex
.edges(org.apache.tinkerpop.gremlin.structure.Direction.OUT, "link");


each time I run my app it doesn't "see" the existing edges and adds to it. so I get edges multiplies while I only want "link" edge between any 2 given vertices

in order to make sure I don't create duplicate vertices:


        GraphTraversal<Vertex, Vertex> vertexNode = javaGraph.traversal().V().hasLabel(instanceId).has("nodeId", myNodeId);
        if (vertexNode.hasNext()) {
            return vertexNode.next();
        } else {            

            JanusGraphVertex node = javaGraph.addVertex(instanceId);
            node.property("nodeId", myNodeId);
            return node;
        }



But I don't know once I have vertex A and B at hand - how to verify they are not already connected.







Graph DB Meetup 9/19

Ioannis Papapanagiotou <idu...@...>
 

Hello,

Netflix is hosting a Graph Database meetup on Sep 19: https://www.meetup.com/Graph-Databases-and-Frameworks/events/243156558/

Join us to learn how Netflix deployed TitanDB (the predecessor of JanusGraph) at scale. Many of these lessons will drive us to our future JanusGraph deployment. Moreover, Xavier Llorà from Google will also talk about their temporal graph database named BadWolf.

Refreshments and drinks and a lot of networking!

Thank you,

Ioannis Papapanagiotou, PhD

Cloud Database Engineering

AgdHAae.png


Re: janusgraph a lot of time for a complete scan of graph conating 100K vertices

HadoopMarc <marc.d...@...>
 

Hi Himanshu,

g.V().count() requires a full table scan, so normally you would use an OLAP query for that. Unfortunately, OLAP queries with HBase also still have some performance issues, see:


You could also try a direct index query to the ES backend, no idea how that will perform for you:

Op vrijdag 8 september 2017 15:28:23 UTC+2 schreef Himanshu Mishra:

Hi all,

I have a Janusgraph with more than 100K vertices.
When I try to retrieve all the vertices through a java code using a gremlin query, it takes more than 10 mins to list all the vertices.

I am using hbase as backend source, and elastic search for searching.

Thanks,
Himanshu


janusgraph a lot of time for a complete scan of graph conating 100K vertices

hmdc...@...
 

Hi all,

I have a Janusgraph with more than 100K vertices.
When I try to retrieve all the vertices through a java code using a gremlin query, it takes more than 10 mins to list all the vertices.

I am using hbase as backend source, and elastic search for searching.

Thanks,
Himanshu


Re: Gremlin-console unable to connect different keyspace

Ankur Goel <ankur...@...>
 

My bad, thnx Jason.


On Thursday, September 7, 2017 at 6:30:57 PM UTC+5:30, Ankur Goel wrote:
Hi,

I am using embedded janusgraph server (cassandra + ES). have generated two graphs by change following properties in default janusgraph-cassandra-es-server.properties : storage.cassandra.keyspace

But when connecting through gremlin interface to access different keyspace or graph getting error:

gremlin> g = JanusGraphFactory.open('/home/devusr/janusgraph/conf/gremlin-server/janusgraph-cassandra-es-server.properties')
18:25:30 WARN  org.janusgraph.graphdb.configuration.GraphDatabaseConfiguration  - Local setting cache.db-cache-clean-wait=20 (Type: GLOBAL_OFFLINE) is overridden by globally managed value (50).  Use the ManagementSystem interface instead of the local configuration to control this setting.
==>standardjanusgraph[cassandrathrift:[192.168.207.47]]
gremlin> g.V().count()
No signature of method: org.janusgraph.graphdb.database.StandardJanusGraph.V() is applicable for argument types: () values: []
Possible solutions: tx(), io(org.apache.tinkerpop.gremlin.structure.io.Io$Builder), is(java.lang.Object), any(), any(groovy.lang.Closure), use([Ljava.lang.Object;)
Type ':help' or ':h' for help.
Display stack trace? [yN]

Please suggest what wrong i am doing.

~AnkurG


Re: Unit testing with JanusGraph

Suny <sahithiy...@...>
 

Thanks.

I startup JG instance in my local and use this code to connect to it 

GryoMapper.Builder builder = GryoMapper.build().addRegistry(JanusGraphIoRegistry.getInstance());

cluster = Cluster.build().serializer(new GryoMessageSerializerV1d0(builder)).addContactPoint(serverUrl).create();

client = cluster.connect();


where serverUrl is localhost:8081. This instance has cassandra configured as backend.


Now if i want to run a unit test against in-memory db, Should i run another instance of JG on different port and connect to it from application ?


On Thursday, September 7, 2017 at 1:59:46 PM UTC-4, Vladyslav Kosulin wrote:
Suny, in the original post you wrote about "in-memory database for unit testing and cassandra for the real application data on same janusgraph instance".
I assumed you mean same JG instance for both testing and production which I would strongly object about.

But even speaking about separation of JG instances for in-memory unit testing and for (acceptance/regression) testing with real backend - yes, I would keep them separate. JG itself is very cheap to run, and such setup will allow you to have testing environment as closely matching production as possible while using another env for development including changes to JG config and upgrades.

On Thursday, September 7, 2017 at 11:24:54 AM UTC-4, Suny wrote:
Thanks for you response. So I should use 2 instances of JG - One with in-memory backed to perform unit testing and other with cassandra to run functional use cases ?

On Thursday, September 7, 2017 at 10:56:44 AM UTC-4, Vladyslav Kosulin wrote:
Oh, and I would always use separate JG instance for testing if it is possible.


Re: Unit testing with JanusGraph

Vladyslav Kosulin <vkos...@...>
 

Suny, in the original post you wrote about "in-memory database for unit testing and cassandra for the real application data on same janusgraph instance".
I assumed you mean same JG instance for both testing and production which I would strongly object about.

But even speaking about separation of JG instances for in-memory unit testing and for (acceptance/regression) testing with real backend - yes, I would keep them separate. JG itself is very cheap to run, and such setup will allow you to have testing environment as closely matching production as possible while using another env for development including changes to JG config and upgrades.


On Thursday, September 7, 2017 at 11:24:54 AM UTC-4, Suny wrote:
Thanks for you response. So I should use 2 instances of JG - One with in-memory backed to perform unit testing and other with cassandra to run functional use cases ?

On Thursday, September 7, 2017 at 10:56:44 AM UTC-4, Vladyslav Kosulin wrote:
Oh, and I would always use separate JG instance for testing if it is possible.


Re: Unit testing with JanusGraph

Suny <sahithiy...@...>
 

Thanks for you response. So I should use 2 instances of JG - One with in-memory backed to perform unit testing and other with cassandra to run functional use cases ?


On Thursday, September 7, 2017 at 10:56:44 AM UTC-4, Vladyslav Kosulin wrote:
Oh, and I would always use separate JG instance for testing if it is possible.


Re: Unit testing with JanusGraph

Robert Dale <rob...@...>
 

The in-memory database was built for testing - http://docs.janusgraph.org/latest/inmemorystorage.html#_ideal_use_case_2

If it's only the data access layer (e.g. gremlin queries) being tested, I would still call that unit testing.

Robert Dale

On Thu, Sep 7, 2017 at 10:56 AM, Vladyslav Kosulin <vkos...@...> wrote:
Oh, and I would always use separate JG instance for testing if it is possible.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "JanusGraph users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to janusgraph-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/janusgraph-users/32f079e5-37c3-4ffd-a5b9-933ec47ef26e%40googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Re: Unit testing with JanusGraph

Vladyslav Kosulin <vkos...@...>
 

Oh, and I would always use separate JG instance for testing if it is possible.


Re: Unit testing with JanusGraph

Vladyslav Kosulin <vkos...@...>
 

For unit testing you should use mocks otherwise this is not unit testing.
For functional testing I use TinkerGraph as much faster and less resource hungry backend. Janus in-memory should be fine, also, but I have not tried it.
I would use cassandra backend only for regression and acceptance testing.
But my app is dealing with multiple backends and my domain model is based on interfaces and all my business logic is backend agnostic.


On Thursday, September 7, 2017 at 10:22:37 AM UTC-4, Suny wrote:
Hi,

I am using janusgraph with cassandra as backend for my application. If i want to write a unit test to verify saving/retrieving of data, is mocking the only way ? 

Can i use in-memory database for unit testing and cassandra for the real application data on same janusgraph instance ? Or do i need separate JG instances ?

Thanks


Unit testing with JanusGraph

Suny <sahithiy...@...>
 

Hi,

I am using janusgraph with cassandra as backend for my application. If i want to write a unit test to verify saving/retrieving of data, is mocking the only way ? 

Can i use in-memory database for unit testing and cassandra for the real application data on same janusgraph instance ? Or do i need separate JG instances ?

Thanks


Re: Gremlin-console unable to connect different keyspace

Jason Plurad <plu...@...>
 

JanusGraphFactory.open() creates a graph. You need to create a graph traversal source.

graph = JanusGraphFactory.open('/home/devusr/janusgraph/conf/gremlin-server/janusgraph-cassandra-es-server.properties')
g
= graph.traversal()
g
.V().count()

You can see an example of this in the Getting Started docs.


On Thursday, September 7, 2017 at 9:00:57 AM UTC-4, Ankur Goel wrote:
Hi,

I am using embedded janusgraph server (cassandra + ES). have generated two graphs by change following properties in default janusgraph-cassandra-es-server.properties : storage.cassandra.keyspace

But when connecting through gremlin interface to access different keyspace or graph getting error:

gremlin> g = JanusGraphFactory.open('/home/devusr/janusgraph/conf/gremlin-server/janusgraph-cassandra-es-server.properties')
18:25:30 WARN  org.janusgraph.graphdb.configuration.GraphDatabaseConfiguration  - Local setting cache.db-cache-clean-wait=20 (Type: GLOBAL_OFFLINE) is overridden by globally managed value (50).  Use the ManagementSystem interface instead of the local configuration to control this setting.
==>standardjanusgraph[cassandrathrift:[192.168.207.47]]
gremlin> g.V().count()
No signature of method: org.janusgraph.graphdb.database.StandardJanusGraph.V() is applicable for argument types: () values: []
Possible solutions: tx(), io(org.apache.tinkerpop.gremlin.structure.io.Io$Builder), is(java.lang.Object), any(), any(groovy.lang.Closure), use([Ljava.lang.Object;)
Type ':help' or ':h' for help.
Display stack trace? [yN]

Please suggest what wrong i am doing.

~AnkurG


Re: How can I load the GraphSON(JSON) to JanusGraph and how about update,delete vertices and edges?

Ankur Goel <ankur...@...>
 

graph.io(IoCore.graphson()).readGraph("data/tinkerpop-crew.json”);

Use this, this is able to load graphson format.

~AnkurG
 


On Monday, August 7, 2017 at 9:31:35 PM UTC+5:30, hu junjie wrote:
I used 2 methods to import it all are failed.
gremlin> graph.io(graphson()).readGraph("import/test.json")
graph.io(IoCore.graphson()).readGraph("import/test.json");
But for the example graphson I can import it.
gremlin> graph.io(graphson()).readGraph("data/tinkerpop-modern.json")
Another issue is about update and delete vertices and edges?

Below is the failed GraphSON file example:
This is the reference :
https://github.com/tinkerpop/blueprints/wiki/GraphSON-Reader-and-Writer-Library
{
    "graph": {
        "mode":"NORMAL",
        "vertices": [
            {
                "name": "lop",
                "lang": "java",
                "_id": "3",
                "_type": "vertex"
            },
            {
                "name": "vadas",
                "age": 27,
                "_id": "2",
                "_type": "vertex"
            },
            {
                "name": "marko",
                "age": 29,
                "_id": "1",
                "_type": "vertex"
            },
            {
                "name": "peter",
                "age": 35,
                "_id": "6",
                "_type": "vertex"
            },
            {
                "name": "ripple",
                "lang": "java",
                "_id": "5",
                "_type": "vertex"
            },
            {
                "name": "josh",
                "age": 32,
                "_id": "4",
                "_type": "vertex"
            }
        ],
        "edges": [
            {
                "weight": 1,
                "_id": "10",
                "_type": "edge",
                "_outV": "4",
                "_inV": "5",
                "_label": "created"
            },
            {
                "weight": 0.5,
                "_id": "7",
                "_type": "edge",
                "_outV": "1",
                "_inV": "2",
                "_label": "knows"
            },
            {
                "weight": 0.4000000059604645,
                "_id": "9",
                "_type": "edge",
                "_outV": "1",
                "_inV": "3",
                "_label": "created"
            },
            {
                "weight": 1,
                "_id": "8",
                "_type": "edge",
                "_outV": "1",
                "_inV": "4",
                "_label": "knows"
            },
            {
                "weight": 0.4000000059604645,
                "_id": "11",
                "_type": "edge",
                "_outV": "4",
                "_inV": "3",
                "_label": "created"
            },
            {
                "weight": 0.20000000298023224,
                "_id": "12",
                "_type": "edge",
                "_outV": "6",
                "_inV": "3",
                "_label": "created"
            }
        ]
    }
}



Gremlin-console unable to connect different keyspace

Ankur Goel <ankur...@...>
 

Hi,

I am using embedded janusgraph server (cassandra + ES). have generated two graphs by change following properties in default janusgraph-cassandra-es-server.properties : storage.cassandra.keyspace

But when connecting through gremlin interface to access different keyspace or graph getting error:

gremlin> g = JanusGraphFactory.open('/home/devusr/janusgraph/conf/gremlin-server/janusgraph-cassandra-es-server.properties')
18:25:30 WARN  org.janusgraph.graphdb.configuration.GraphDatabaseConfiguration  - Local setting cache.db-cache-clean-wait=20 (Type: GLOBAL_OFFLINE) is overridden by globally managed value (50).  Use the ManagementSystem interface instead of the local configuration to control this setting.
==>standardjanusgraph[cassandrathrift:[192.168.207.47]]
gremlin> g.V().count()
No signature of method: org.janusgraph.graphdb.database.StandardJanusGraph.V() is applicable for argument types: () values: []
Possible solutions: tx(), io(org.apache.tinkerpop.gremlin.structure.io.Io$Builder), is(java.lang.Object), any(), any(groovy.lang.Closure), use([Ljava.lang.Object;)
Type ':help' or ':h' for help.
Display stack trace? [yN]

Please suggest what wrong i am doing.

~AnkurG


Re: org.janusgraph.diskstorage.locking.TemporaryLockingException: Temporary locking failure

Ankur Goel <ankur...@...>
 

Just to update problem got resolved, i was using without:


mgmt.setConsistency(leadidCUniqueIndex, ConsistencyModifier.LOCK);


After removing, this works like charms earlier in adding 300 vertex we were having this problem very frequently. isnt this strange for single node embedded configuration (cassandra + es) this is affecting too much.


Learning is:having unique index is suicidal in janus. Is there any other way if needs to use unique index. Luckily we handled unique thing through application.


~AnkurG

 


On Wednesday, September 6, 2017 at 7:44:38 PM UTC+5:30, Ankur Goel wrote:
We are using single node Janusgraph instance with embeded (cassandra and es).

While adding multiple vertex getting following exception:

org.janusgraph.diskstorage.locking.TemporaryLockingException: Temporary locking failure

      at org.janusgraph.diskstorage.locking.AbstractLocker.writeLock(AbstractLocker.java:309)

      at org.janusgraph.diskstorage.locking.consistentkey.ExpectedValueCheckingStore.acquireLock(ExpectedValueCheckingStore.java:103)

      at org.janusgraph.diskstorage.keycolumnvalue.KCVSProxy.acquireLock(KCVSProxy.java:52)

      at org.janusgraph.diskstorage.BackendTransaction.acquireIndexLock(BackendTransaction.java:255)

      at org.janusgraph.graphdb.database.StandardJanusGraph.prepareCommit(StandardJanusGraph.java:565)

      at org.janusgraph.graphdb.database.StandardJanusGraph.commit(StandardJanusGraph.java:713)

      at org.janusgraph.graphdb.transaction.StandardJanusGraphTx.commit(StandardJanusGraphTx.java:1363)

      at com.test.ankur.janusgraph.serviceImpl.VerticesServiceImpl.addLeads(VerticesServiceImpl.java:113)

      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

      at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

      at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

      at org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:333)

      at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:190)

      at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:157)

      at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor$1.proceedWithInvocation(TransactionInterceptor.java:99)

      at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionAspectSupport.invokeWithinTransaction(TransactionAspectSupport.java:281)

      at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:96)

      at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)

      at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:213)

      at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy39.addLeads(Unknown Source)

      at com.test.ankur.janusgraph.mains.AppMain.main(AppMain.java:48)

Caused by: org.janusgraph.diskstorage.TemporaryBackendException: Lock write retry count exceeded

      at org.janusgraph.diskstorage.locking.consistentkey.ConsistentKeyLocker.writeSingleLock(ConsistentKeyLocker.java:339)

      at org.janusgraph.diskstorage.locking.consistentkey.ConsistentKeyLocker.writeSingleLock(ConsistentKeyLocker.java:123)

      at org.janusgraph.diskstorage.locking.AbstractLocker.writeLock(AbstractLocker.java:304)

      ... 21 more


Please help in this.


Re: org.janusgraph.diskstorage.locking.TemporaryLockingException: Temporary locking failure

Jason Plurad <plu...@...>
 

It is difficult to help with just a stack trace. Please provide a some more context of the problem, like the graph configuration, the schema definition, and the graph mutation code that is happening before the commit.


On Wednesday, September 6, 2017 at 10:14:38 AM UTC-4, Ankur Goel wrote:
We are using single node Janusgraph instance with embeded (cassandra and es).

While adding multiple vertex getting following exception:

org.janusgraph.diskstorage.locking.TemporaryLockingException: Temporary locking failure

      at org.janusgraph.diskstorage.locking.AbstractLocker.writeLock(AbstractLocker.java:309)

      at org.janusgraph.diskstorage.locking.consistentkey.ExpectedValueCheckingStore.acquireLock(ExpectedValueCheckingStore.java:103)

      at org.janusgraph.diskstorage.keycolumnvalue.KCVSProxy.acquireLock(KCVSProxy.java:52)

      at org.janusgraph.diskstorage.BackendTransaction.acquireIndexLock(BackendTransaction.java:255)

      at org.janusgraph.graphdb.database.StandardJanusGraph.prepareCommit(StandardJanusGraph.java:565)

      at org.janusgraph.graphdb.database.StandardJanusGraph.commit(StandardJanusGraph.java:713)

      at org.janusgraph.graphdb.transaction.StandardJanusGraphTx.commit(StandardJanusGraphTx.java:1363)

      at com.test.ankur.janusgraph.serviceImpl.VerticesServiceImpl.addLeads(VerticesServiceImpl.java:113)

      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

      at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

      at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

      at org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:333)

      at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:190)

      at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:157)

      at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor$1.proceedWithInvocation(TransactionInterceptor.java:99)

      at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionAspectSupport.invokeWithinTransaction(TransactionAspectSupport.java:281)

      at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:96)

      at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)

      at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:213)

      at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy39.addLeads(Unknown Source)

      at com.test.ankur.janusgraph.mains.AppMain.main(AppMain.java:48)

Caused by: org.janusgraph.diskstorage.TemporaryBackendException: Lock write retry count exceeded

      at org.janusgraph.diskstorage.locking.consistentkey.ConsistentKeyLocker.writeSingleLock(ConsistentKeyLocker.java:339)

      at org.janusgraph.diskstorage.locking.consistentkey.ConsistentKeyLocker.writeSingleLock(ConsistentKeyLocker.java:123)

      at org.janusgraph.diskstorage.locking.AbstractLocker.writeLock(AbstractLocker.java:304)

      ... 21 more


Please help in this.


org.janusgraph.diskstorage.locking.TemporaryLockingException: Temporary locking failure

ankur...@...
 

We are using single node Janusgraph instance with embeded (cassandra and es).

While adding multiple vertex getting following exception:

org.janusgraph.diskstorage.locking.TemporaryLockingException: Temporary locking failure

      at org.janusgraph.diskstorage.locking.AbstractLocker.writeLock(AbstractLocker.java:309)

      at org.janusgraph.diskstorage.locking.consistentkey.ExpectedValueCheckingStore.acquireLock(ExpectedValueCheckingStore.java:103)

      at org.janusgraph.diskstorage.keycolumnvalue.KCVSProxy.acquireLock(KCVSProxy.java:52)

      at org.janusgraph.diskstorage.BackendTransaction.acquireIndexLock(BackendTransaction.java:255)

      at org.janusgraph.graphdb.database.StandardJanusGraph.prepareCommit(StandardJanusGraph.java:565)

      at org.janusgraph.graphdb.database.StandardJanusGraph.commit(StandardJanusGraph.java:713)

      at org.janusgraph.graphdb.transaction.StandardJanusGraphTx.commit(StandardJanusGraphTx.java:1363)

      at com.test.ankur.janusgraph.serviceImpl.VerticesServiceImpl.addLeads(VerticesServiceImpl.java:113)

      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

      at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

      at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

      at org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:333)

      at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:190)

      at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:157)

      at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor$1.proceedWithInvocation(TransactionInterceptor.java:99)

      at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionAspectSupport.invokeWithinTransaction(TransactionAspectSupport.java:281)

      at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:96)

      at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)

      at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:213)

      at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy39.addLeads(Unknown Source)

      at com.test.ankur.janusgraph.mains.AppMain.main(AppMain.java:48)

Caused by: org.janusgraph.diskstorage.TemporaryBackendException: Lock write retry count exceeded

      at org.janusgraph.diskstorage.locking.consistentkey.ConsistentKeyLocker.writeSingleLock(ConsistentKeyLocker.java:339)

      at org.janusgraph.diskstorage.locking.consistentkey.ConsistentKeyLocker.writeSingleLock(ConsistentKeyLocker.java:123)

      at org.janusgraph.diskstorage.locking.AbstractLocker.writeLock(AbstractLocker.java:304)

      ... 21 more


Please help in this.


Re: how to create index using gremlin scala

yair...@...
 

OK. I got it.

This works:

val javaGraph = JanusGraphFactory.open(conf)
val graph = javaGraph.asScala
javaGraph.openManagement() etc...



Thanks.

5941 - 5960 of 6663