Date 1 - 2 of 2
[BUG] Syntax error using logical operator AND
We discovered a bug that Syntax error using logical operator AND.
- JanusGraph Version: 0.6.2
- Operating system: macOS 13.2.1
- API/Driver: Java
We want to use logical operator AND to merge two individual queries, but it trigger a syntax exception which I think the query it's actually correct. And I keep triggering this kind of problem.
Here is one of our examples that triggered the bug.
1) `g.V().in('el0')` is a correct query.
2) `g.V().hasLabel('vl1','vl0','vl2').and(__.and(__.both('el0')))` is a correct query.
3) `g.V().and(in('el0'),hasLabel('vl1','vl0','vl2').and(__.and(__.both('el0'))))` is supposed to be a correct query but trigger a crash.
- Expected behavior:
No exception should be expected to throw.
- Actual behavior:
A `exception` is thrown. And I'm not really sure whether this problem should happen so I report this. And I think if I replace the `in` into `inE` here, the bug may not be triggered, but I read the [Gremlin manual](https://tinkerpop.apache.org/docs/current/reference/) carefully, this query syntax is correct and should be supported.
java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: org.apache.tinkerpop.gremlin.driver.exception.ResponseException: startup failed:
Script154.groovy: 1: unexpected token: in @ line 1, column 11.
I can confirm this one too. Maybe you can combine this issue with the one in https://lists.lfaidata.foundation/g/janusgraph-users/topic/bug_syntax_error_using/97516263 as they might well be related.
Best wishes, Marc
|1 - 2 of 2|