Date

Re: [ELECTION RESULTS] LF AI & Data TAC Chairperson

Nancy Rausch

Hello Everyone,

Thank you very much for your support.  I look forward to working with you in 2023.

Thanks again,

Nancy

--

Nancy Rausch

LF AI & Data TAC, Chairperson

Director, Data Management

SAS Institute – SAS Campus Dr, Cary, NC 27511

(m)919-601-6564 nancy.rausch@...

LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/nancy-rausch-velo1

发件人: tac-general@... <tac-general@...> 代表 Erin Thacker <ethacker@...>
日期: 星期二, 20221122 04:16
收件人: tac-general@... <tac-general@...>
抄送: tac-private@... <tac-private@...>

Dear members of the TAC of the LF AI & Data Foundation,

I am pleased to announce the winner of the LF AI & Data Foundation Technical Advisory Council (TAC) Chairperson election, effective January 1, 2023 for a one year term.

--Nancy Rausch (SAS)

Congratulations Nancy! Thank you in advance for your leadership in the  upcoming year.

Should you have any questions, please do reach out.

Best,

Erin Thacker (she/her)

Project Coordinator

Time-zone: EST

Phone: 304-299-0656

Email: ethacker@...

Re: [ELECTION RESULTS] LF AI & Data TAC Chairperson

谭中意

Congratulationsnancy.

发件人: tac-general@... <tac-general@...> 代表 Erin Thacker <ethacker@...>
日期: 星期二, 20221122 04:16
收件人: tac-general@... <tac-general@...>
抄送: tac-private@... <tac-private@...>

Dear members of the TAC of the LF AI & Data Foundation,

I am pleased to announce the winner of the LF AI & Data Foundation Technical Advisory Council (TAC) Chairperson election, effective January 1, 2023 for a one year term.

--Nancy Rausch (SAS)

Congratulations Nancy! Thank you in advance for your leadership in the  upcoming year.

Should you have any questions, please do reach out.

Best,

Erin Thacker (she/her)

Project Coordinator

Time-zone: EST

Phone: 304-299-0656

Email: ethacker@...

[ELECTION RESULTS] LF AI & Data TAC Chairperson

Erin Thacker

Dear members of the TAC of the LF AI & Data Foundation,

I am pleased to announce the winner of the LF AI & Data Foundation Technical Advisory Council (TAC) Chairperson election, effective January 1, 2023 for a one year term.

--Nancy Rausch (SAS)

Congratulations Nancy! Thank you in advance for your leadership in the  upcoming year.

Should you have any questions, please do reach out.

Best,
Erin Thacker (she/her)
Project Coordinator
Time-zone: EST
Phone: 304-299-0656
Email: ethacker@...

You're invited to the PyTorch Conference - Dec 2

Jacqueline Z Cardoso

LF AI & Data Community,

As you may have heard, the Linux Foundation recently announced the PyTorch Foundation and we are thrilled that through our cross project collaboration you are invited to attend the PyTorch Conference on December 2, 2022 in New Orleans, co-located with NeurlPS. A set of complimentary tickets have been secured and they will be accessible on a first come first served basis.This conference will bring together leading researchers and developers from the Machine Learning (ML) and Deep Learning (DL) communities to join a multiple set of talks covering new software releases on PyTorch, use cases in academia and industry, ML/DL development and production trends, a poster session, and many opportunities for networking.This is your opportunity to learn more about PyTorch, meet the community and be part of history as they turn to a new chapter as part of the Linux Foundation.
Register: https://cvent.me/WX4Yaa
Access Code: PYTCON22ATTEND

We hope you are able to attend this great event!

Thank you,
Jacqueline

Jacqueline Z Cardoso
Senior Program Manager
The Linux Foundation
+1 (415) 676-1127 (m)
Regular Hrs: M-Th, 6am-4pm

My working day may not be your working day. Please don't feel obliged to reply to this e-mail outside of your normal working hours.

Event: LF AI TAC Meeting - Thursday, November 17, 2022 #cal-reminder

Group Notification <noreply@...>

Reminder: LF AI TAC Meeting

When:
Thursday, November 17, 2022
9:00am to 10:00am
(UTC-05:00) America/New York

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/430697670?pwd=Q213QnlCNE5zdUw0SWFNa0xXR0J6dz09

Organizer: LF AI TAC tac-general@...

View Event

TAC meetings are open to the public and held every other Thursday from 9am-10am ET. Meeting invites are managed from the https://lists.lfai.foundation/g/tac-general sub-group (mail list) within the LF AI Foundation Groups.io account.

The meetings can be accessed as follows:

LF AI Foundation is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: LF AI TAC Mtg (Bi-Weekly) - Thurs, 9am-10am, (UTC-05:00), America/New York
Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/430697670?pwd=Q213QnlCNE5zdUw0SWFNa0xXR0J6dz09

Meeting ID: 430 697 670
Passcode: 114993
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,430697670# US (San Jose)
+12532158782,,430697670# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        855 880 1246 US Toll-free
        877 369 0926 US Toll-free
Meeting ID: 430 697 670
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/achYtcw7uN

ONNX Roadmap proposals (Jan'2023 to Dec'2023)

Nalawadi, Rajeev K

Hello ONNX contributors and stakeholders,
We are seeking your help to shape the direction of ONNX & create roadmap with shared future view for the timeframe (Jan'2023 to December'2023)

To capture your ideas for future development of ONNX, you can submit your proposals using the form located here: https://forms.microsoft.com/r/d2ZcPgzwSV

If you had submitted roadmap items in previous years, please revisit/gauge and do appropriate modification of item(s) in case there is still an ask for the ONNX feature, In case you are revisiting the roadmap items this year and there is some overlap from the request of previous years, be sure to flag whether your request was completed / partially-done / work in progress.

For reference purposes the previous year roadmap suggestions can be accessed here:  https://github.com/onnx/steering-committee/tree/main/roadmap

The proposals will be collected till January 24, 2023. Once the proposals have been entered, we will hold 6 sessions starting the week of February 6, 2023 for roadmap discussions alternating between Wednesday 9:00 am PST (Europe friendly) and Wednesday 5:00 pm PST (Asia friendly) to prioritize the roadmap items based on your suggestions.

The result of the discussions analyzed based on impact assessments will be announced via slack channels & social media.
Looking forward to receiving some great suggestions.

Thanks,
ONNX steering committee

Re: Call for Votes - TAC Chairperson

Scheepers, F.N.L. (Ferd)

I approve

From: tac-general@... <tac-general@...> on behalf of Erin Thacker via lists.lfaidata.foundation <ethacker=linuxfoundation.org@...>
Date: Tuesday, 15 November 2022 at 19:00
To: tac-general@... <tac-general@...>
Subject: [LF AI TAC-General] Call for Votes - TAC Chairperson

Hello All -

Just a reminder to vote for your TAC Chair. We've gotten a few responses, and there's still time! Voting closes this Thursday, November 17th
Best,

Erin

Dear Voting Members of the LF AI & Data Foundation TAC,

We are now kicking off the voting phase for the LF AI & Data Foundation Technical Advisory Council (TAC) Chairperson. We had one nomination come forward:

--Nancy Rausch (SAS)

For your reference, the nominee statement is attached to this email.

As there is only one nominee and one seat, we will proceed with a vote by email to approve. If you wish to approve, please reply "I approve". If you wish to not approve, please reply "I do not approve". If you wish to abstain, please reply "I abstain".

Please reply to me (via direct reply to this email as opposed to 'reply all') with your vote by or before 12 pm Pacific Time on Thursday, November 17th.

Should you have any questions, please do reach out.

LF AI & Data Foundation

Thursday, November 17, 2022
9:00am to 10:00am
[...]

Event: LF AI TAC Meeting - 11/03/2022 #cal-reminder

Group Notification <noreply@...>

Reminder: LF AI TAC Meeting

When:
11/03/2022
9:00am to 10:00am
(UTC-04:00) America/New York

[...]

Reminder: LFAI&Data TAC meeting, Thursday November 3, 2022, 9 AM EST (6 AM PST)

Nancy Rausch

Dear tac-general,
Please join us on Thursday November 3 at 9am ET for a review of Docarray as a new project coming into incubation at the sandbox level.  Also you are invited to review meeting minutes from October 20, 2022 recording/deck/minutes
Meeting info:

https://zoom.us/j/430697670?pwd=Q213QnlCNE5zdUw0SWFNa0xXR0J6dz09
Passcode: 114993
Meeting ID: 430 697 670

Thanks, -Nancy
--
Nancy Rausch
LF AI & Data TAC, Chairperson
SAS Institute – SAS Campus Dr, Cary, NC 27511
(m)919-601-6564 nancy.rausch@...

Re: Call for Nominations - TAC Chairperson

Nancy Rausch

Hello Everyone,

I would like to self-nominate myself for the position of TAC chair, serving for another year.  Below are my details.

Thanks,

Nancy

Bio:  Nancy Rausch is a Manager and Data Scientist in Research and Development at SAS Institute. She leads a team of engineers that develop SAS’ Data Governance products, with a focus on leveraging AI and Machine Learning methods for automation. She is a researcher in SAS’ energy technology sector, applying machine learning methods to energy forecasting in support of the smart grid.  Nancy is an Advisory board member for the NSF funded non-profit LASER Institute promoting Learning Analytics in STEM Education Research.  She is a mentor in SAS’ industry/education partnership program, supporting researchers at North Carolina State University’s Department of Computer Science. She has authored over 20 research papers and publications and presented at numerous conferences on a wide variety of topics related to the intersection of AI and Data Management.

As TAC chair, I would like to continue to promote more awareness of the community projects, particularly those that may be cross cutting or have ideas that can be shared across teams.  I would also like to encourage further team collaboration to ensure that good ideas propagate.