[LF AI Governing Board] [LF AI General Members] Vote for Innovator of the Year!

Erin Thacker

Hello Charles,
Greetings! Apologies for the delay in getting back to you all, I'm just catching up from attending our all-hands meeting last week. I did get another email in addition to yours re: issues with the voting. It works for me, and I'm also using Chrome. Try the following link to see if this works:

Let me know if you still have issues, thanks!
Best,
Erin Thacker (she/her)
Project Coordinator
Location & Time-zone: Durham, NC EST
Phone: 304-299-0656
Email: ethacker@...

On Tue, May 3, 2022 at 7:00 PM Charles Xie <charles.xie@...> wrote:
Ana, congratulations for entering the finals.

Erin, I was trying to vote. But after clicking the "VOTE FOR YOUR WINNER" button, I got error message "The requested URL was not found on this server." I am running Google Chrome browser. Any ideas?

Best,
Charles Xie
CEO | Zilliz, building the vector database for production ready AI

From: "Erin Thacker"<ethacker@...>
Date: Tue, May 3, 2022, 09:47
Subject: [LF AI General Members] Vote for Innovator of the Year!

Ana Echeverri made the shortlist (last 6) of AI Innovator of the Year (Solutions Provider) for the design and launch of OpenDS4All, an OSS project to accelerate the development of their Data Science programs.

https://london.theaisummit.com/ai-innovator-of-the-year/

Please support Ana and OpenDS4All and vote for her using the link above.