Date

Trusted AI MLSecOps WG

Animesh Singh

Hi all,

Thanks for joining the call last week, and thanks to Agus Sudjianto for his excellent session on Model Risk Analysis. Attaching his slide, and GitHub link here: https://github.com/SelfExplainML/PiML-Toolbox

Additionally, thanks to Alejandro Saucedo for a great presentation on MLSecOps, and his proposal to launch a sub group under Trusted AI Committee on the topic. Slides are here (https://bit.ly/secureml),

If you would like to join the subgroup, please submit your responses on the following form. Alejandro will then coordinate with the interested folks to agree on a cadence.

https://forms.gle/N96w6h4wLDkfgsEs8

Thanks,

Animesh

July Trusted AI LFAI Call

Animesh Singh

Hi All

We will be having our Monthly Trusted AI Call on Thursday, July 28th.  Agenda doc (including the calendar information) is linked below.

If you have topics which would like to add on the agenda, please do.

June Trusted AI LFAI Call

Animesh Singh

Hi All

We will be having our Monthly Trusted AI Call on Thursday, June 23rd.  Agenda doc (including the calendar information) is linked below.

If you have topics which would like to add on the agenda, please do.

Thanks

Animesh Singh

May LFAI Trusted AI Committee Meeting

Animesh Singh

Hi All

We will be having our Monthly Trusted AI Call on Thursday,  May 26th.

Agenda doc (including the calendar information) is linked below. If you have topics which would like to add on the agenda, please do.

Regards,

Animesh Singh

LFAI Trusted AI February Call

Animesh Singh

2022 Trusted AI Committee

Animesh Singh

Hi All

We will be kicking off our Monthly Trusted AI Calls on Thursday,  February 24th. Agenda doc is linked below, and we will begin the year by introduction to AI Factsheets 360 and Egeria projects, focussed in AI and Data Metadata Standardization, storage and lineage tracking.

Additionally we will brainstorm about Trusted AI Committee Goals and Objectives for 2022.  Please make a note of how you would like Committee to evolve.

If you have topics which would like to add on the agenda, please do.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hmn-F6FxI6bCCl-VHYQA-0RIBjK-C_Y4SXVsccv5bJI/edit?usp=sharing

Regards,

Animesh Singh

November LFAI Trusted AI Monthly Call [Thursday 18th November]

Animesh Singh

Hi All

November LFAI Trusted AI Committee call is tomorrow, Thursday, 18th November. This is happening a week earlier than regular schedule (4th Thursday of Month) to account for Thanksgiving holidays.  You can find the preliminary agenda, timing and joining information on the doc below.

http://bit.ly/lfai-trusted-ai-meetings

If anyone has a topic to propose, please list it on the doc above.

Tomorrow IBM’s Academy of Technology will present their work show casing an exercise where they merged design and data science in order to detail leading practices for Explainable AI using a very admittedly biased and fictitious dataset.

Additionally Saishruthi Swaminathan will be giving an update on AI Fairness 360 R

Regards,

Animesh Singh | Distinguished Engineer and CTO | Watson AI and Data Open Technology
Chair, Watson Data and AI OSS TSC | IBM Kubeflow Engagement Lead | Chair, Linux Foundation AI - Trusted AI | Ambassador, CNCF | Member of IBM Academy of Technology (IBM AoT)

October LFAI Trusted AI Monthly Call [Thursday 28th]

Animesh Singh

Hi All

October LFAI Trusted AI Committee call is this Thursday, 28th October . You can find the preliminary agenda, timing and joining information on the doc below.
http://bit.ly/lfai-trusted-ai-meetings

Calendar Subscription:
 https://lists.lfaidata.foundation/g/trustedai-committee/calendar

If anyone has a topic to propose, please list it on the doc above. This Thursday We are going to deep dive in Machine Learning eXchange (MLX -  Trusted AI and Data assets katalog and execution engine) and Uncertainty Quantification Toolkit (UQ360)

Additionally from this month onwards, we will have Principles WG using the same Trusted AI Committee meeting- e.g., the Principles WG in general will have 15 minutes in each monthly meeting on the last Thursday of the month.

Last but not the least, join the  Trusted AI Principles webinar on Oct. 27, 2021 at 10 am US EST. Hosted by the Trusted AI Committee, this webinar covers tools & techniques for the RREPEATS Principles.

Register here! https://hubs.la/H0ZHQSV0

Regards,

Animesh Singh
Distinguished Engineer and CTO - Watson Data and AI Open Source Platform

Watson Data and AI OSS TSC | IBM Kubeflow Engagement Lead | Chair, Linux Foundation AI - Trusted AI | Ambassador, CNCF | Member of IBM Academy of Technology (IBM AoT)

This Wednesday - LFAI Trusted AI Webinar RREPEATS!

Animesh Singh

The LF AI & Data Foundation invites you to the Trusted AI Principles webinar on Oct. 27, 2021 at 10 am US EST. Hosted by the Trusted AI Committee, this webinar covers tools & techniques for the RREPEATS Principles.

Register here! https://hubs.la/H0ZHQSV0

Cancelled: September LFAI Trusted AI Meeting

Animesh Singh

Hi all,

Due to ongoing conference season and lack of agenda, cancelling this month's call. See you all in October!

August LFAI Trusted AI Meeting Agenda

Animesh Singh

Changing the subject to August

From:        Animesh Singh/Burlingame/IBM
To:        trustedai-committee@...
Date:        08/25/2021 03:00 PM
Subject:        Re: July LFAI Trusted AI Meeting Agenda

Hi All

August LFAI Trusted AI Committee call is tomorrow (Thursday). You can find the agenda, timing and where to join on the doc below
http://bit.ly/lfai-trusted-ai-meetings

Tomorrow, we have an eminent guest Dr. Bruce Draper from DARPA discussing the GARD  (Guaranteeing AI Robustness Against Deception) program. In addition we will have the project updates on AIX360, AIF360 and ART.

Regards,

Animesh Singh
Distinguished Engineer and CTO - Watson Data and AI Open Source Platform

Watson Data and AI OSS TSC | IBM Kubeflow Engagement Lead | Chair, Linux Foundation AI - Trusted AI | Ambassador, CNCF | Member of IBM Academy of Technology (IBM AoT)

Re: July LFAI Trusted AI Meeting Agenda

[...]

July LFAI Trusted AI Committee call is tomorrow (Thursday). You can find the agenda and timing below
[...]

June LFAI Trusted AI Meeting Agenda

Animesh Singh

June LFAI Trusted AI Committee call is tomorrow (Thursday). You can find the agenda and timings below
http://bit.ly/lfai-trusted-ai-meetings

Topics tomorrow include the following along with regular Trusted AI project updates. If you have other topics to present/discuss, please sign up on the doc.

TopicPresenter
ARMORY, a test bed for scalable evaluations of defenses against adversarial threats using ARTDavid Slater, TwoSix Technologies
Principal Working Group UpdatesSusan Malaika
Introduction to Uncertainty Quantification 360 toolkitPrassana Setigiri
Quick LFAI Trusted AI Project Updates
AI Fairness 360 UpdateSamuel Hoffman
AI Explainability 360 UpdateVijay Arya .
Adversarial Robustness Toolbox  (ART) UpdateBeat Buesser

Regards,

Animesh Singh
Distinguished Engineer and CTO - Watson Data and AI Open Source Platform

Watson Data and AI OSS TSC | IBM Kubeflow Engagement Lead | Chair, Linux Foundation AI - Trusted AI | Ambassador, CNCF | Member of IBM Academy of Technology (IBM AoT)

May LFAI Trusted AI Meeting Agenda

Animesh Singh

May LFAI Trusted AI Committee call is tomorrow (Thursday). You can find the agenda and timings below
http://bit.ly/lfai-trusted-ai-meetings

Topics tomorrow include the following along with regular Trusted AI project updates. If you have other topics to present/discuss, please sign up on the doc.

TopicPresenter
Trusted AI implementation with integrated "forensic tools" into the AI workflow for the CPO - chief privacy officeBeth Rudden, IBM
Adversarial robustness of perception systemsJacob Bond, General Motors
Quick LFAI Trusted AI Project Updates
AI Fairness 360 UpdateSamuel Hoffman
AI Explainability 360 UpdateVijay Arya .
Adversarial Robustness Toolbox  (ART) UpdateBeat Buesser

Regards,

Animesh Singh
Distinguished Engineer and CTO - Watson Data and AI Open Source Platform

Watson Data and AI OSS TSC | IBM Kubeflow Engagement Lead | Chair, Linux Foundation AI - Trusted AI | Ambassador, CNCF | Member of IBM Academy of Technology (IBM AoT)

April LFAI Trusted AI Meeting Agenda

Animesh Singh

April LFAI Trusted AI Committee call is tomorrow (Thursday). You can find the agenda and timings below
http://bit.ly/lfai-trusted-ai-meetings

Topics tomorrow include the following along with regular Trusted AI project updates. If you have other topics to present/discuss, please sign up on the doc.
TopicPresenter
TrojAI and Adversarial RobustnessStan Petley
Industry Use Cases - Trusted and Ethical AIPhaedra Boinodiris
Trusted AI in Education Phaedra Boinodiris
LFAI Trusted AI Project Updates
AI Fairness 360 UpdateSamuel Hoffman
AI Explainability 360 UpdateVijay Arya .
Adversarial Robustness Toolbox  (ART) UpdateBeat Buesser

Regards,

Animesh Singh
Distinguished Engineer and CTO - Watson Data and AI Open Source Platform

Watson Data and AI OSS TSC | IBM Kubeflow Engagement Lead | Chair, Linux Foundation AI - Trusted AI | Ambassador, CNCF | Member of IBM Academy of Technology (IBM AoT)

March LFAI Trusted AI Meeting Agenda

Animesh Singh

Hi All

March LFAI Trusted AI Committee call is tomorrow (Thursday). You can find the agenda and timings below
http://bit.ly/lfai-trusted-ai-meetings

Topics tomorrow include the following along with regular Trusted AI project updates. If you have other topics to present/discuss, please sign up on the doc.
Quick update: KFServing v0.5 release and integration of Trusted AI projectsAnimesh Singh
Trusted AI implementation with integrated "forensic tools" into the AI workflow for the CPO - chief privacy officeBeth Rudden
Update on Counterfit: CLI tooling for automating black-box ML attacks Will Pearce
How to use CLAIMED - the Component Library for AI, Machine Learning, ETL/ELT and Data Science - for implementing a no code/low code TrustedAI pipeline on Kubeflow - Introduction and DemoRomeo Kienzler

Regards,

Animesh Singh
STSM and Chief Architect - Data and AI Open Source Platform

CTO, IBM RedHat Data and AI Open Source Alignment
IBM Kubeflow Engagement Lead
Chair, Linux Foundation AI - Trusted AI
Chair, CD Foundation MLOps Sig
Ambassador, CNCF
Member of IBM Academy of Technology (IBM AoT)

LFAI Trusted AI February Meeting Agenda

Animesh Singh

Hi All

February LFAI Trusted AI Committee call is tomorrow (Thursday). You can find the agenda below
http://bit.ly/lfai-trusted-ai-meetings

If you have topics to present/discuss, please sign up on the doc.

Regards,

Animesh Singh
Chief Architect - Data and AI Open Source Platform

CTO, IBM RedHat Data and AI Open Source Alignment
IBM Kubeflow Engagement Lead
Chair, Linux Foundation AI - Trusted AI NA
Ambassador, CNCF
Member of IBM Academy of Technology (IBM AoT)

Trusted AI [January] Committee Meeting Agenda

Animesh Singh

Hi All - HNY!

January Trusted AI Committee call is tomorrow (Thursday). You can find the agenda and timings here
http://bit.ly/lfai-trusted-ai-meetings

Hyrum Anderson and Will Pearce from Microsoft will be presenting Counterfit, a CLI for automating black box model attacks. Additionally Eric Boniface from Substra Foundation will be presenting on their efforts on Responsible and Trustworthy Data Science. Additionally there will be quick project updates on Trusted AI OSS projects from the respective maintainers.

If you have additional topics to bring up, please sign up.

Regards,

Animesh Singh
STSM and Chief Architect - Data and AI Open Source Platform

CTO, IBM RedHat Data and AI Open Source Alignment
IBM Kubeflow Engagement Lead
Chair, Linux Foundation AI - Trusted AI
Chair, CD Foundation MLOps Sig
Ambassador, CNCF
Member of IBM Academy of Technology (IBM AoT)

1 - 20 of 28