Date

Trusted AI MLSecOps WG

Animesh Singh

Hi all,

Thanks for joining the call last week, and thanks to Agus Sudjianto for his excellent session on Model Risk Analysis. Attaching his slide, and GitHub link here: https://github.com/SelfExplainML/PiML-Toolbox

Additionally, thanks to Alejandro Saucedo for a great presentation on MLSecOps, and his proposal to launch a sub group under Trusted AI Committee on the topic. Slides are here (https://bit.ly/secureml),

If you would like to join the subgroup, please submit your responses on the following form. Alejandro will then coordinate with the interested folks to agree on a cadence.

https://forms.gle/N96w6h4wLDkfgsEs8

Thanks,

Animesh

July Trusted AI LFAI Call

Animesh Singh

Hi All

We will be having our Monthly Trusted AI Call on Thursday, July 28th.  Agenda doc (including the calendar information) is linked below.

If you have topics which would like to add on the agenda, please do.

LF AI&Data Trusted-AI Projects License Scan and Findings July 2022

Jeff Shapiro <jshapiro@...>

Hi Team,

Here are the results from the July 2022 license scans of the Trusted-AI projects. The scans were performed using the Linux Foundation Fossology server. Licenses and copyrights were examined.

The key findings (if any) and license summary can be found in the HTML report, the list of files in the spreadsheet, and also find the SPDX file listed below:

REPORTS:

lfai/adversarial-robustness-toolbox, code pulled 2022-07-02
- report: https://lfscanning.org/reports/lfai/adversarial-robustness-toolbox-2022-07-02-919a2209-2373-4bf7-9a21-5d158f9be862.html
- xlsx: https://lfscanning.org/reports/lfai/adversarial-robustness-toolbox-2022-07-02-919a2209-2373-4bf7-9a21-5d158f9be862.xlsx
- spdx: https://github.com/lfscanning/spdx-lfai/tree/master/adversarial-robustness-toolbox/2022-07/adversarial-robustness-toolbox-2022-07-02.spdx

lfai/aif360, code pulled 2022-07-02
- report: https://lfscanning.org/reports/lfai/aif360-2022-07-02-634e2320-512e-47ab-aa98-4f500300e9a0.html
- xlsx: https://lfscanning.org/reports/lfai/aif360-2022-07-02-634e2320-512e-47ab-aa98-4f500300e9a0.xlsx
- spdx: https://github.com/lfscanning/spdx-lfai/tree/master/aif360/2022-07/aif360-2022-07-02.spdx

lfai/aix360, code pulled 2022-07-02
- report: https://lfscanning.org/reports/lfai/aix360-2022-07-02-55062192-041a-42e5-8d1d-eb1f40f3238b.html
- xlsx: https://lfscanning.org/reports/lfai/aix360-2022-07-02-55062192-041a-42e5-8d1d-eb1f40f3238b.xlsx
- spdx: https://github.com/lfscanning/spdx-lfai/tree/master/aix360/2022-07/aix360-2022-07-02.spdx

NOTE: The key findings listed are not new, they were found during one of the PREVIOUS scans.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions about the scan results. Be sure to reply to me directly as I may not get an email sent directly to the distribution list.

Thanks, Jeff

Jeff Shapiro
408-910-7792
jshapiro@...

June Trusted AI LFAI Call

Animesh Singh

Hi All

We will be having our Monthly Trusted AI Call on Thursday, June 23rd.  Agenda doc (including the calendar information) is linked below.

If you have topics which would like to add on the agenda, please do.

Thanks

Animesh Singh

May LFAI Trusted AI Committee Meeting

Animesh Singh

Hi All

We will be having our Monthly Trusted AI Call on Thursday,  May 26th.

Agenda doc (including the calendar information) is linked below. If you have topics which would like to add on the agenda, please do.

Regards,

Animesh Singh

LFAI Trusted AI February Call

Animesh Singh

2022 Trusted AI Committee

Animesh Singh

Hi All

We will be kicking off our Monthly Trusted AI Calls on Thursday,  February 24th. Agenda doc is linked below, and we will begin the year by introduction to AI Factsheets 360 and Egeria projects, focussed in AI and Data Metadata Standardization, storage and lineage tracking.

Additionally we will brainstorm about Trusted AI Committee Goals and Objectives for 2022.  Please make a note of how you would like Committee to evolve.

If you have topics which would like to add on the agenda, please do.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hmn-F6FxI6bCCl-VHYQA-0RIBjK-C_Y4SXVsccv5bJI/edit?usp=sharing

Regards,

Animesh Singh

LF AI Explainability Project Scan and Findings

Jeff Shapiro <jshapiro@...>

Hi Team,

I'm taking over the licesne scanning responsibilities from Steve Winslow.

Here are the results from the most recent license scan of the AI Explainability project.  The scan was performed on the codebase at:  https://github.com/IBM/AIX360  based on a snapshot from Jan 27, using the Linux Foundation Fossology server.  Licenses and copyrights were examined.

The key findings (if any) and license summary can be found in the HTML report, the list of files in the spreadsheet, and also find the SPDX file listed below:

REPORTS:

lfai/aix360, code pulled 2022-01-27
  - report: https://lfscanning.org/reports/lfai/aix360-2022-01-27-a03dff18-210e-4c99-8cbb-80916732ab12.html
  - xlsx:   https://lfscanning.org/reports/lfai/aix360-2022-01-27-a03dff18-210e-4c99-8cbb-80916732ab12.xlsx
  - spdx:   https://github.com/lfscanning/spdx-lfai/tree/master/aix360/2022-01/aix360-2022-01-27.spdx

NOTE:  For any key findings listed, they may be new or they may be carried over from the last scan that Steve did last September.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions about the scan results.  Be sure to reply to me directly as I may not get an email sent directly to the distribution list.

Thanks, Jeff

Jeff Shapiro
408-910-7792
jshapiro@...

LF AI Fairness Project Scan and Findings

Here are the results from the most recent license scan of the AI Fairness project.  The scan was performed on the codebase at:  https://github.com/IBM/AIF360  based on a snapshot from Jan 27, using the Linux Foundation Fossology server.  Licenses and copyrights were examined.

The key findings (if any) and license summary can be found in the HTML report, the list of files in the spreadsheet, and also find the SPDX file listed below:

REPORTS:

lfai/aif360, code pulled 2022-01-27
  - report: https://lfscanning.org/reports/lfai/aif360-2022-01-27-8a3383a2-6099-4aba-8d22-ebbd18f4b814.html
  - xlsx:   https://lfscanning.org/reports/lfai/aif360-2022-01-27-8a3383a2-6099-4aba-8d22-ebbd18f4b814.xlsx
  - spdx:   https://github.com/lfscanning/spdx-lfai/tree/master/aif360/2022-01/aif360-2022-01-27.spdx

NOTE:  For any key findings listed, they may be new or they may be carried over from the last scan that Steve did last September.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions about the scan results.  Be sure to reply to me directly as I may not get an email sent directly to the distribution list.

Thanks, Jeff

Jeff Shapiro
408-910-7792
jshapiro@...

LF AI Adversarial Robustness Toolbox Project Scan and Findings

Here are the results from the most recent license scan of the Adversarial Robustness Toolbox project.  The scan was performed on the codebase at:  https://github.com/IBM/adversarial-robustness-toolbox  based on a snapshot from Jan 27, using the Linux Foundation Fossology server.  Licenses and copyrights were examined.

The key findings (if any) and license summary can be found in the HTML report, the list of files in the spreadsheet, and also find the SPDX file listed below:

REPORTS:

lfai/adversarial-robustness-toolbox, code pulled 2022-01-27
  - report: https://lfscanning.org/reports/lfai/adversarial-robustness-toolbox-2022-01-27-dde7b897-71cc-48ce-a5ea-af9145c15d0d.html
  - xlsx:   https://lfscanning.org/reports/lfai/adversarial-robustness-toolbox-2022-01-27-dde7b897-71cc-48ce-a5ea-af9145c15d0d.xlsx
  - spdx:   https://github.com/lfscanning/spdx-lfai/tree/master/adversarial-robustness-toolbox/2022-01/adversarial-robustness-toolbox-2022-01-27.spdx

NOTE:  For any key findings listed, they may be new or they may be carried over from the last scan that Steve did last September.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions about the scan results.  Be sure to reply to me directly as I may not get an email sent directly to the distribution list.

Thanks, Jeff

Jeff Shapiro
408-910-7792
jshapiro@...

November LFAI Trusted AI Monthly Call [Thursday 18th November]

Animesh Singh

Hi All

November LFAI Trusted AI Committee call is tomorrow, Thursday, 18th November. This is happening a week earlier than regular schedule (4th Thursday of Month) to account for Thanksgiving holidays.  You can find the preliminary agenda, timing and joining information on the doc below.

http://bit.ly/lfai-trusted-ai-meetings

If anyone has a topic to propose, please list it on the doc above.

Tomorrow IBM’s Academy of Technology will present their work show casing an exercise where they merged design and data science in order to detail leading practices for Explainable AI using a very admittedly biased and fictitious dataset.

Additionally Saishruthi Swaminathan will be giving an update on AI Fairness 360 R

Regards,

Animesh Singh | Distinguished Engineer and CTO | Watson AI and Data Open Technology
Chair, Watson Data and AI OSS TSC | IBM Kubeflow Engagement Lead | Chair, Linux Foundation AI - Trusted AI | Ambassador, CNCF | Member of IBM Academy of Technology (IBM AoT)

LF-AI Trusted AI Committee - November 2021 - 7am Pacific - 10am Eastern - 4pm Central Europe - 8:30pm India - Zoom: https://zoom.us/j/7659717866

Susan Malaika

LF-AI Trusted AI Committee - November 2021 - 7am Pacific - 10am Eastern - 4pm Central Europe - 8:30pm India - Zoom: https://zoom.us/j/7659717866
Agenda

Explainable AI Initiative (Design + Data Science)-IBM’s Academy of Technology will present our work showcasing an exercise where we merged design and data science in order to detail leading practices for Explainable AI using a very admittedly biased and fictitious dataset.

Phaedra Boinodiris

Michael Flores

Kimberly Holmes

Eva-Marie Muller Stuhler

AI Fairness 360 R Version Update

Saishruthi Swaminathan

Quick LFAI Trusted AI Project Updates

AI Fairness 360 Update

Samuel Hoffman

AI Explainability 360 Update

Vijay Arya .

Adversarial Robustness Toolbox  (ART) Update

Beat Buesser

LF-AI Principles WG Update Principles WG Souad Ouali or Rep

LF-AI Trusted AI Committee - November 2021 - 7am Pacific - 10am Eastern - 4pm Central Europe - 9:30pm India - Zoom: https://zoom.us/j/7659717866

Susan Malaika

Agenda (include Principles WG Quick Update)

[...]

LF-AI Trusted AI Committee - Last Thursday - 7am Pacific - Zoom: https://zoom.us/j/7659717866

Susan Malaika <malaika@...>

October LFAI Trusted AI Monthly Call [Thursday 28th]

Animesh Singh

Hi All

October LFAI Trusted AI Committee call is this Thursday, 28th October . You can find the preliminary agenda, timing and joining information on the doc below.
http://bit.ly/lfai-trusted-ai-meetings

Calendar Subscription:
 https://lists.lfaidata.foundation/g/trustedai-committee/calendar

If anyone has a topic to propose, please list it on the doc above. This Thursday We are going to deep dive in Machine Learning eXchange (MLX -  Trusted AI and Data assets katalog and execution engine) and Uncertainty Quantification Toolkit (UQ360)

Additionally from this month onwards, we will have Principles WG using the same Trusted AI Committee meeting- e.g., the Principles WG in general will have 15 minutes in each monthly meeting on the last Thursday of the month.

Last but not the least, join the  Trusted AI Principles webinar on Oct. 27, 2021 at 10 am US EST. Hosted by the Trusted AI Committee, this webinar covers tools & techniques for the RREPEATS Principles.

Register here! https://hubs.la/H0ZHQSV0

Regards,

Animesh Singh
Distinguished Engineer and CTO - Watson Data and AI Open Source Platform

Watson Data and AI OSS TSC | IBM Kubeflow Engagement Lead | Chair, Linux Foundation AI - Trusted AI | Ambassador, CNCF | Member of IBM Academy of Technology (IBM AoT)

This Wednesday - LFAI Trusted AI Webinar RREPEATS!

Animesh Singh

The LF AI & Data Foundation invites you to the Trusted AI Principles webinar on Oct. 27, 2021 at 10 am US EST. Hosted by the Trusted AI Committee, this webinar covers tools & techniques for the RREPEATS Principles.

Register here! https://hubs.la/H0ZHQSV0

Cancelled: September LFAI Trusted AI Meeting

Animesh Singh

Hi all,

Due to ongoing conference season and lack of agenda, cancelling this month's call. See you all in October!

August LFAI Trusted AI Meeting Agenda

Animesh Singh

Changing the subject to August

From:        Animesh Singh/Burlingame/IBM
To:        trustedai-committee@...
Date:        08/25/2021 03:00 PM
Subject:        Re: July LFAI Trusted AI Meeting Agenda

Hi All

August LFAI Trusted AI Committee call is tomorrow (Thursday). You can find the agenda, timing and where to join on the doc below
http://bit.ly/lfai-trusted-ai-meetings

Tomorrow, we have an eminent guest Dr. Bruce Draper from DARPA discussing the GARD  (Guaranteeing AI Robustness Against Deception) program. In addition we will have the project updates on AIX360, AIF360 and ART.

Regards,

Animesh Singh
Distinguished Engineer and CTO - Watson Data and AI Open Source Platform

Watson Data and AI OSS TSC | IBM Kubeflow Engagement Lead | Chair, Linux Foundation AI - Trusted AI | Ambassador, CNCF | Member of IBM Academy of Technology (IBM AoT)

Re: July LFAI Trusted AI Meeting Agenda

[...]

July LFAI Trusted AI Committee call is tomorrow (Thursday). You can find the agenda and timing below
http://bit.ly/lfai-trusted-ai-meetings

Regards,

Animesh Singh
Distinguished Engineer and CTO - Watson Data and AI Open Source Platform

Watson Data and AI OSS TSC | IBM Kubeflow Engagement Lead | Chair, Linux Foundation AI - Trusted AI | Ambassador, CNCF | Member of IBM Academy of Technology (IBM AoT)

1 - 20 of 38